Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WOW!


OK, this is a day late, simply because I didn't want the adrenaline to over-power this posting. The Bucs won an EXCITING game over the Redskins on Sunday, and until late Monday night, I thought it would serve as my game of the week. That was until I watched the Cowboys have an equally exciting finish to their game Monday night.

The Bucs finally showed they had a somewhat worthy offense, and I will have to hand it to Chris Simms, he played very well. The game ended with a one pint victory for the Bucs, however, very controversial victory. With less then one minute left in the game, the Bucs scored a touchdown to bring them within one point of tying the game. The first extra point attempt resulted in a false start, and moved the Bucs back five yards. The second attempt resulted in a blocked kick, only because the Skins were offsides. So, the THIRD and final attempt was decided to be a 2-point conversion. Sims gave the ball to the A-Train, and he scored (?) the conversion to give the Bucs a one point lead to win the game. I watched the replay, at every possible angle that Fox would show, and I never saw that football cross the plane. It falls back on that "Well, the Bucs got screwed in this game by that one ref, so I'll take it" category. A 'W' is a 'W', right?? Well, for the Bucs, you better believe we'll take what we can get!

College was also a fun weekend. We are down to the noteworthy teams of Texas and So-Cal to be the only undefeated teams left, and it will be an exciting weekend coming up, both for college and NFL.

I will do some analysis later in the week.

I hope everyone is doing well. For those of you who know me, give me a call tomorrow. Steve and I are having our first official house party this coming Saturday, so please feel free to come. Call me or e-mail me for details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home