Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Early Picks


It's early in the week, not all of the official lines on the football games are out just yet, but I am going to pick my winners on the top(again, in my opinion) NCAA games for Saturday.

Game 1: Northwestern At Ohio State
Northwestern proved last weekend over Iowa that they can play good and mean football. They came back in the last several minutes of the game to win it, which is why Ohio State should be cautious. I don't think they will need to be TOO cautious, however, because they are coming off of their fourth straight win after this past weekend's beating of Illinois. Troy Smith and Antonio Pittman are a couple of studs that should be feared. Even so, this week I pick Northwestern to beat Ohio State: 34-32

Game 2: Florida State at Clemson
Florida State's QB Drew Weatherford is pretty good, he can certainly throw and connect with his stud receivers Davis and Reid. However, I don't think it will be enough to beat Clemson. I know you think I am crazy right now, as do I, but I just have a good feeling about Clemson this week. I know they have a worse record, but I don't think that will play a part this week. The whipping they gave Duke was extraordinary, and that Whitehurst never ceases to amaze me. Here's my prediction:
Clemson over Florida State: 35-28

Game 3: LSU at Alabama
Spot Swapper! I predict LSU and Bama will swap the #4 & #5 spots this week! JaMarcus Russel... Future Buc (I hope) is amazing as he connects with Dwayne Bowe. What a pair! I also am amazed by Joseph Addai... He's very slippery! Bama is a good defensive team however, and they may give the Tigers a hard time. Hell, they are still one of the few undefeated teams, but I think it's their time this weekend. I cant wait to see this one. LSU: 31 Bama: 24

Game 4: Kansas at Texas
Heh.... Kansas will have a hard time controlling the Quarter/Running Back Vince young. Billy Pittman may be too fast for the Jayhawk defense. HOWEVER.... Jayhawks have good in their defense, as well as their QB Brian Luke, RB Clark Green and WR Mark Simmons. This will be an exciting match nonetheless. Texas will more than likely kill them also... 48-21.

Other game of interest for me:
Texas A&M at Oklahoma: A&M: 33 OU: 26 (My money says A&M turns over the ball a lot because they cant distinguish the difference in these jerseys)

Well, anyway, like I always say.... We Shall See.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, "Lance", you know what they say... Go where you are happy. If you think I play drums like shit, or have a problem keeping a job, go ahead Lance. You have yet to bother me in the slightest bit. In fact, you remind me of several people I have met, known and even lived with. I am not sure who you are, nor do I care. Based on your unsolicited comments, I realize you have known me in just the immediate past. It sounds to me like you are a very angry individual who has some kind of beef with me, but cant find your sac long enough to confront me about said problems. Oh well, I will pray for you. Your life, your hate. If you want to waste it on me, thats your choice. Still, Lance, I give less than a shit about your comments. They dont hurt me, because it's obvious you dont know me. Peace, and "Cheers" to you too.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. What a freaking hypocrite you are. I AM a Christian, and very proud of it. I dont need a church to tell me how to be one. But YOU preaching the verse to me like that, after you call me a fag, shoot down me and my friends, wish death upon homosexual people, and every other 5 year old comment you have made and more than likely will make.... you ought to stop showing your ass on my blog. If you have so much hate for me (again, non christian-like), then do yourself a favor, me a favor and everyone else who reads here... STOP posting. Your comments mean absolutely nothing to me, you never answer any of my questions, you make it a point to try to be better than me and everyone else, LANCE... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. Stop wasting your hate on me... there are better things for you to do with your life (or is there??). Time for you to move on. GOD BLESS YOU.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No abrasive comments from "Lance" today. Hmmm... must have taken a three day weekend.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home