Sunday, November 06, 2005

OUCH....AGAIN!


Yep... I HATE Chris Simms. So... You're the son of a hall-of-famer QB.. That does NOT make you good. CHRIS SIMMS..... YOU SUCK JACK ASS. The Bucs got their asses handed to them..... 34-14. Chris Simms, SOMEHOW, posts decent numbers. Take a look at the scoreboard.... numbers don't mean shit when your handed a loss as bad as that one. Carolina played a damn good game. They are a damn good team. NOW, Carolina and Atlanta are tied for 1st place in our division at 6-2. The Bucs are now 5-3. We have to host Washington next week, and you wanna talk about a HUNGRY TEAM!!!! Yep..... Redskins are hungry. I don't expect to lose THAT bad next week, however, a tough game is fully expected.

Anyway... My predictions thus far have been WAY off (BTW... It's currently 416pm). I will get back to everyone manana. I hope the other teams I picked to win do well. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home