Week Six
First of all, let me start by saying there is a reason, and a GOOD one, for me not posting everyday like most of you are used to. On November 5th, or 6th, this blog will resume normalcy, because I will be moving in to a dwelling with my hetero-sexual lifemate Steve G (for those of you who now suspect me as being a ferry, please note my GIRLfriend Sara will be moving in with me shortly thereafter, so SUCK IT). That being said, I have hardly any access to a computer, so that's why these postings have been few and far between. Starting Nov. 6th, we will back to normal.
OK, Week 5 sucked my a**, because even though the Bucs only lost by 2 points, they lost their ass on that game, and I am quite surprised they didn't lose by more. Good news is that Cadillac Williams has been upgraded to probable for the Fins game on Sunday. So, to my point: Dolphins.

The all-time series is led by Miami: 4-3. While we seem to meet each other every year in the preseason, and Miami is the closest pro football team to the Bucs, only seven regular season games have been played between these two in 30 years! Last time we met the Dolphins was in Miami in 2000, and we etched one out 16-13. My Fins for the week to watch are: Besides Zach and Jason, I would like to keep my eyes on Randy McMichael. Not only is he a good blocker, liked he showed last week in Buffalo, but he's the Fins' second leading receiver. He is more of a deep threat than a short catcher. He's going to have Barber and Allen really busy. Also, rookie linebacker Channing Crowder is doing pretty well. I remember watching this kid in Florida and comparing his backer styles to the likes of LT and Hardy Nickerson. He's got Zach and Junior on either side of him, so, linebackers for the Fins this year are pretty dangerous. Oh yeah, and for the record, Junior likes the co..... OK, anyway. Safety Tebucky Jones is another threat in the defensive backfield. I am very proud of Alex Smith this year. Michael Clayton and Ike Hilliard are doing well. I cant wait to watch these matchups this weekend. A fast safety, a fast receiver corps... should be interesting. I bet we run the ball a lot this week! Wes Welker is a wide out and a kick returner. Another fast threatening player. He averages over 10 yards per run back on kick returns, and has taken all the way on more than one occasion. This is where the Bucs special teams will need to mind their p's and q's, because one missed tackle here, and it may mean 6 points.
I am interested to see this game. I will be more realistic on my prediction this week (by the way, Last week I predicted the Jets to lose by three, not the Bucs by two... Weird huh?). OK, here goes:
Bucs: 21
Fins: 17
Cadillac (if he plays): 105
OK, Week 5 sucked my a**, because even though the Bucs only lost by 2 points, they lost their ass on that game, and I am quite surprised they didn't lose by more. Good news is that Cadillac Williams has been upgraded to probable for the Fins game on Sunday. So, to my point: Dolphins.

The all-time series is led by Miami: 4-3. While we seem to meet each other every year in the preseason, and Miami is the closest pro football team to the Bucs, only seven regular season games have been played between these two in 30 years! Last time we met the Dolphins was in Miami in 2000, and we etched one out 16-13. My Fins for the week to watch are: Besides Zach and Jason, I would like to keep my eyes on Randy McMichael. Not only is he a good blocker, liked he showed last week in Buffalo, but he's the Fins' second leading receiver. He is more of a deep threat than a short catcher. He's going to have Barber and Allen really busy. Also, rookie linebacker Channing Crowder is doing pretty well. I remember watching this kid in Florida and comparing his backer styles to the likes of LT and Hardy Nickerson. He's got Zach and Junior on either side of him, so, linebackers for the Fins this year are pretty dangerous. Oh yeah, and for the record, Junior likes the co..... OK, anyway. Safety Tebucky Jones is another threat in the defensive backfield. I am very proud of Alex Smith this year. Michael Clayton and Ike Hilliard are doing well. I cant wait to watch these matchups this weekend. A fast safety, a fast receiver corps... should be interesting. I bet we run the ball a lot this week! Wes Welker is a wide out and a kick returner. Another fast threatening player. He averages over 10 yards per run back on kick returns, and has taken all the way on more than one occasion. This is where the Bucs special teams will need to mind their p's and q's, because one missed tackle here, and it may mean 6 points.
I am interested to see this game. I will be more realistic on my prediction this week (by the way, Last week I predicted the Jets to lose by three, not the Bucs by two... Weird huh?). OK, here goes:
Bucs: 21
Fins: 17
Cadillac (if he plays): 105

4 Comments:
Sounds like Lance has a homo complex.
Dude, first of all, I am not a homo... otherwise your dumb ignorant ass wouldn't have made the "Sara" comment. Second, if you would have read ANYTHING on my blog, you would know I was going to be off of the page until Nov 5th or 6th. So, Lance, whoever you are, stop showing everyone who reads my blog what a fucking idiot you are. Oh, and grow a dick and go play hide and go fuck yourself.
And by the way... speaking of Homo's, why is it you keep coming back to my blog, even though I haven't posted for three weeks, I responded to YOUR dumb ass 2 weeks after, and you seem to be right on the ball. Do you like sports so much that you keep coming back? Or are YOU the homo who should be shot and killed for your immoral lifestyle?
OK, nice comeback there Lance, did you think of it all by yourself? You still didn't answer my question (wow, what a BIG surprise). Why do you keep coming back to my blog? Your comments about me and Steve bother me absolutely zero. I love a good rant and a better rave every now and again. You even choose a good sport to favor according to your non existant blog of sorts. So kudos to you. I have always quoted movies, under any circumstance. It's what I like to do, and if you've never tried, you ought to. It kind of brings the whole group into one discussion, and really lightens things up. On that note, the hide and go f yourself didnt come from a movie, at least not in my little pea brain. I heard it in that "Meaning of the word Fuck" commentary floating around the internet years ago, much like whoever said it in whatever movie youre thinking of. Also, dont like movie quote websites. They never have the funny shit on there. Only the stuff people like to wear out all the time. Example> Have you seen the movie Fletch with Chevy Chase?
Post a Comment
<< Home