Thursday, August 04, 2005

What's Up With The Timing??

It seems that every time I post a complaint or HSO about something, the very next day it is either solved or answered!
For example: Last night I was upset and fearful that Mike Modano would be a player in another hockey organization. Today he signed with the Stars. I posted a complaint about Kenny Rogers still playing baseball when he should be on suspension, the next day Bud Selig told Kenny to stick his appeal where the sun don't shine. I mentioned how comparing Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods for America's best athlete was like comparing apples to oranges, and I have yet to hear anything else about it!
Of course there are still two sides.... People continue to whip my pals on The Ticket (check 'em out at ) and of course Palmeiro is still in the wide open in where he will end up.
Damn, if this is the case, I will NOW talk about (and wish for the best) my Tampa Bay Bucs. I have been a fan my whole life (or at least THEIR whole life as a team). I have been a fan of the biggest spare football team that ever graced the NFL. I (we) finally got our heyday by winning a Super Bowl, but soon followed the traditional "lets have some spare years immediately following a Super Bowl victory" ways. It seems that 'ol Jon is putting together a dynamic offense this year, but Greise is still at the QB helm. Not a big deal... Yet. We'll see what happens there. It was a good move getting rid of the shit talking duo of Sapp and K. Johnson, but we still need some talent. All of our "talent" are old and/or retired now or just plain old and injured.
While I don't realistically expect there to be a miracle tomorrow, my "tomorrow" in this case is the up coming season. I will simply pray for the best and see what happens. NO MORE NEW ENGLAND.... PLEASE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home