Quick Picks
It's Sunday morning at 10:30am, I just want to quickly predict the winners of Sunday's and Monday night's games. I know better at this point to pick scores, so I'll just pick winners.

Cincinnati to beat Baltimore

Buffalo to beat Carolina

Tampa Bay to beat Chicago

Minnesota to beat Cleveland

Kansas City to beat New England

San Diego to beat Washington

Tennessee to beat San Francisco
Houston to beat St. Louis (oh yes I did)

Jacksonville to beat Arizona

Oakland to beat Miami

Green Bay to beat Philadelphia (oh yes I did)

New York Giants to beat Seattle (oh yes I did)

New York Jets to beat New Orleans

Indianapolis to beat Pittsburgh (gonna be tight tho)
GO UNDERDOGS!!!

Cincinnati to beat Baltimore

Buffalo to beat Carolina

Tampa Bay to beat Chicago

Minnesota to beat Cleveland

Kansas City to beat New England

San Diego to beat Washington

Tennessee to beat San Francisco
Houston to beat St. Louis (oh yes I did)

Jacksonville to beat Arizona

Oakland to beat Miami

Green Bay to beat Philadelphia (oh yes I did)

New York Giants to beat Seattle (oh yes I did)

New York Jets to beat New Orleans

Indianapolis to beat Pittsburgh (gonna be tight tho)
GO UNDERDOGS!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home