Quick Picks - Week 14
OK, We are surely in for a great weekend of football, and I can hardly wait! I will pick my winners based on nothing more than hunch. OK, maybe a little bit of history of the series between each team, how they rank this year and how good they are as a team... Just a little. :)

Chicago vs Pittsburgh - I'll take Chicago 24-13

Cleveland vs Cincinnati - I'll pick Cincy 24-17

Houston vs Tennessee - Hmmm, Battle of the spares. Give me Houston 17-14

Indianapolis vs Jacksonville - I'll take Indy to stay undefeated at 35-31

New England vs Buffalo - Give me Buffalo 27-21

Oakland vs New York Jets - I'll pick the J-E-T-S 21-10

St. Louis vs Minnesota - Give me Minnesota 31-17

Tampa Bay vs Carolina - I will take the Bucs 10-7

New York Giants vs Philadelphia - Give me the Giants 17-14

San Francisco vs Seattle - Hmmm.... OK, Seattle 35-14

Washington vs Arizona - I pick Arizona 17-16

Baltimore vs Denver - DUH Denver 42-21

Kansas City vs Dallas - Dallas is done - Give me KC 35-21


Miami vs San Diego - I'll take the Bolts 24-20

Detroit vs Green Bay - I'll have to go with the Pack 17-14

New Orleans vs Atlanta - Upset of the week - Give me the Aints 24-23
Maybe one day I will learn how to publish pictures up here correctly. Oh well....
Guess what.....
WE SHALL SEE!

Chicago vs Pittsburgh - I'll take Chicago 24-13

Cleveland vs Cincinnati - I'll pick Cincy 24-17

Houston vs Tennessee - Hmmm, Battle of the spares. Give me Houston 17-14

Indianapolis vs Jacksonville - I'll take Indy to stay undefeated at 35-31

New England vs Buffalo - Give me Buffalo 27-21

Oakland vs New York Jets - I'll pick the J-E-T-S 21-10

St. Louis vs Minnesota - Give me Minnesota 31-17

Tampa Bay vs Carolina - I will take the Bucs 10-7

New York Giants vs Philadelphia - Give me the Giants 17-14

San Francisco vs Seattle - Hmmm.... OK, Seattle 35-14

Washington vs Arizona - I pick Arizona 17-16

Baltimore vs Denver - DUH Denver 42-21

Kansas City vs Dallas - Dallas is done - Give me KC 35-21


Miami vs San Diego - I'll take the Bolts 24-20

Detroit vs Green Bay - I'll have to go with the Pack 17-14

New Orleans vs Atlanta - Upset of the week - Give me the Aints 24-23
Maybe one day I will learn how to publish pictures up here correctly. Oh well....
Guess what.....
WE SHALL SEE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home