Thursday, December 22, 2005

Quick Picks - Week 16

First Off, understand all of the following picks are based upon my being a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. Next, understand that last week's shutout means nothing to us, and we aint askerred. Peace love and Taco Delight to you all.





Tampa Bay beats Atlanta 24-14





Cincinnati beats Buffalo 31-28





Dallas (I pray) beats Carolina 21-20





Detroit beats New Orleans 18-14





Houston beats Jacksonville (Oh yes I did) 14-10





NY Giants beat Washington 21-20





Pittsburgh beats Cleveland 31-24





Kansas City beats San Diego 17-14





St. Louis beats San Francisco in the Meaningless Bowl 13-10





Tennessee beats Miami 27-20





Philadelphia beats Arizona 23-17





Indianapolis wins one for the coach and family (God Bless the Dungy family after their devastating loss) over Seattle for the Super Bowl preview: 35-31





Denver smears Oakland across the beach 45-14





Green Bay beats Chicago (OH yes I Did) 14-10





Baltimore beats Minnesota 21-20





NY Jets beat New England 28-21





WE SHALL SEE!!!! GO UNDERDOGS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home