Championship Weekend
DAMNIT! I cant pick for s**t can I? Oh well. Once my Bucs lost, I was pulling for Indy to win it all. Well, obviously that wont happen this year now will it?! At this point I don't care. I will make my picks anyway:


AFC Championship: Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers. TOUGH call on this one, but I am still hanging with Denver to go back to the Bowl. Broncos: 28-24


NFC Championship: Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks. Being a sworn enemy of the Panthers, I pick Seattle. GO HAWKS! 34-28
WESHALLSEE!!!!!


AFC Championship: Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers. TOUGH call on this one, but I am still hanging with Denver to go back to the Bowl. Broncos: 28-24


NFC Championship: Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks. Being a sworn enemy of the Panthers, I pick Seattle. GO HAWKS! 34-28
WESHALLSEE!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home