Saturday, January 07, 2006

You Tell Me....

I have been a football fan since birth (thanks to Mom and Dad). Since I can remember, the following rule has always applied: When a receiver catches a ball..... IN BOUNDS..... And maintains possession..... And has BOTH FEET ON THE FUCKING GROUND, it's a reception. Well, evidently that's not the case if it happens in the end zone. Today's loss to Washington may very well have been a result of (ONCE AGAIN) bad officiating. I am not saying that the poor excuse for a human being in the white cap cost the Bucs the game... WE DID THAT. What I am saying, is that the idiot cost us a touchdown, and a MERE chance of rallying back for a win.

It's hard for me to really get into football anymore, because no matter how hard a team plays to win, it never is up to them. It's up to the fucking refs and which side of whose bed they wake up on. If I were NFL commissioner, I would penalize every official who made a bad call, the ENTIRE game's paycheck. They obviously have NO MOTHER FUCKING CLUE how their idiocracy can effect teams, fans and coaches.

Here's to you officials who are to old to see your own dick, who are too lazy to review a challenge to what it is worth, and who are to fucking NFL IGNORANT to know shit from Shinola....


FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I fear for the upcoming teams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh... Well, Isn't it true? Those idiots need to go away. Football players fresh out of their retirement from the game should be officiating the games. At least they know the game and are young enough to SEE STRAIGHT! OKAY, maybe players is a bad and impartial idea, but you see my point, right?

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home