Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

I will do a top 5 list every day for the next week, and then one a week from then on after. Today comes from the most yummy picture of my favorite lady that I found on her website, and that created (actually, motivated) the idea that I wanted for a tribute to one of my favorite movies: High Fidelity. These five ladies do not include people I know or have in my family. Call it, if you will, the top five on my "safe list". Here we go:





Alyssa Milano, my dream since I was 8 years old (she was also 8, appearing on Who's The Boss). People ask me all the time what in the world I would do if I ever met her. I, of course, respond with humorous, non perverse answers and we all laugh (I usually get P.O'd if people get perverse with Lyss). I would more than likely have a heart attack to myself, smile and say Hi to her, kiss her hand and tell her how beautiful she is, then walk away before I get smashed by one of her bodyguards.
The crying, and changing of shorts would take place later.





Natalie Imbruglia (mmmmm... yummy)I cant remember a more beautiful voice from such a good looking woman.






Alyson Hannigan (I would go to band camp with her ANY time). This, of course, involves my weakness for redheads, but her ability of humor wins me over BIG.






Cameron Diaz (What I wouldn't do to her......) Seriously, I have a friend that smiles like Cameron Diaz, and it is the most wonderful thing. Diaz has a contagious smile, and gives me the warm and fuzzies when she does it.






Reese Witherspoon (It's that mouth and smile that do it for me). I love her smile. Some people are driven crazy by it.. I think it is wonderful because of how unique it is. She's just damn HOT.


Tune in tomorrow for top 5 movies in Beaker's world. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home