Top 5 Songs?
OK, I am a musician and a DJ, and I couldn't possibly come up with an absolute "Top 5", so these following songs are based solely upon the fact that no matter how often I hear them, I don't get tired of them. I love the writing, I love the music, and gender/genre would never play a factor. These are the five I came up with today:
(By The Way... NO Particular order!)

'In Your Eyes'
by Peter Gabriel
As mentioned in the previous posting, this is a great song about love and life. I love the implications held in this song where everything in his life and world are found in her eyes. Remember, only the original songwriter will ever know the meaning of a song. All you and I can do is speculate. That's the beautiful thing about music. It can mean, can say and can do absolutely anything you want it to mean, say or do.

'I'll Still Be Lovin'
by Restless Heart
This has always been one of my favorites. Again, it says so much in so few words. I have a special plan one day for this song. Those of you who know me well know what I am referring to. The others will have to wait and see!

Dust In The Wind
by Kansas
"All your money wont another minute buy" is the hook line for Beaker in this tune. I love this song because it describes (to me) our lives in a fast moving and quickly dissipating world. Live life to the fullest, no regrets.

'Tiny Dancer'
by Elton John
Although some people say this song is about groupies, I somewhat agree, however, I view it as a rock star (or reasonable facsimile thereof) falling in love with a fan. Good tune. I also enjoy 'Hold me closer Tony Danza'. It sounds the same!

'Walk On The Ocean'
by Toad The Wet Sprocket
This song always has, and always will hold a special place in my heart. It was popular when I went to Camp Sweeney, and I did a parody of it at this camp. Every time I hear this song, memories of my friends and good times come rushing back, and stay a long time!
There you have it! About 2,356,245,667 other songs come to mind, but I obviously need to stick to the "five" rule.
Tomorrow will be the beer list!
(By The Way... NO Particular order!)

'In Your Eyes'
by Peter Gabriel
As mentioned in the previous posting, this is a great song about love and life. I love the implications held in this song where everything in his life and world are found in her eyes. Remember, only the original songwriter will ever know the meaning of a song. All you and I can do is speculate. That's the beautiful thing about music. It can mean, can say and can do absolutely anything you want it to mean, say or do.

'I'll Still Be Lovin'
by Restless Heart
This has always been one of my favorites. Again, it says so much in so few words. I have a special plan one day for this song. Those of you who know me well know what I am referring to. The others will have to wait and see!

Dust In The Wind
by Kansas
"All your money wont another minute buy" is the hook line for Beaker in this tune. I love this song because it describes (to me) our lives in a fast moving and quickly dissipating world. Live life to the fullest, no regrets.

'Tiny Dancer'
by Elton John
Although some people say this song is about groupies, I somewhat agree, however, I view it as a rock star (or reasonable facsimile thereof) falling in love with a fan. Good tune. I also enjoy 'Hold me closer Tony Danza'. It sounds the same!

'Walk On The Ocean'
by Toad The Wet Sprocket
This song always has, and always will hold a special place in my heart. It was popular when I went to Camp Sweeney, and I did a parody of it at this camp. Every time I hear this song, memories of my friends and good times come rushing back, and stay a long time!
There you have it! About 2,356,245,667 other songs come to mind, but I obviously need to stick to the "five" rule.
Tomorrow will be the beer list!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home