Monday, August 22, 2005

Letter To James

James,
You are about to be with my sister for the rest of your life. I have never met you. I haven't a clue what you look like, act like or what it is you believe in. What I do know, is that my sister loves you. I also know the look in her eyes when she talks to you, and about you. It's the same look in my eyes that I've had for seven years when I talk to and about Nichole.
James, this is not the expected "brotherly threat" letter. Stacey is a grown woman who can take care of herself. I wont waste your time talking shit or threatening anything. What I would like to do is just simply ask that you take care of Stacey, spend the rest of your life treating her like she's the Princess in your life that you know right now. Just remember your place in life when times are rough, and remember that the woman you are with is one of a kind, and will not abandon you on petty things, and will never let you be alone during those times when we ALL feel like we're alone in the world.
You are a Staff Sergeant in the military. GOD BLESS YOU. You are also the staff sergeant in Stacey's heart that will be there to regulate when things get uncertain or out of hand. You are the man in her every thought and dream. PLEASE, James, live up to those thoughts. Make her proud every single day, make her feel like you two just met every single time you see each other. Believe me James, everything else will fall into place.
I wish to give you my blessing and let you both know that you are and will always be in my prayers. I hope you two will live a very long and happy life with one another, and you need to know that Nichole and I get her back at least twice a year! Good luck to you both... I know you will do well... simply by the reassurance Stacey gives me with the look in her eyes when she's talking to you.
I am looking forward to next May, and looking forward to meeting my future brother-in-law. Take care James. Thank you for making my big sister happy. DON'T FUCK IT UP! (kidding, but what kind of brother would I be if I didn't say that once?!?!)
- Jamie 'Beaker' Willingham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home