Rangers Have a New DVD Player!!

DVD - Danks, Volquez, Diamond. All in the Rangers system, more notably in Frisco. The powers that be finally decided to bring Edison Volquez up to The Rangers from the Rough Riders, and WOW..... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! It's about time we have a pitcher we can rely on, which brings me to my next point:
Am I with the belief that Volquez IS, in fact, a stud, or am I experiencing the usual sports fever when you want someone to do so well, because of the way he came flying out of the gates, that automatically you classify him as greatness or soon to be greatness.
For only the second time in recorded baseball history, a rookie player, in his FIRST at bat, hits a GRAND SLAM. Damn, I love this kid already! He had an excellent pitching game, his a proven batter, AND he gets to start tomorrow in Sunday's game. This is surprising because rookie pitchers are usually made to wait for their second start, at least 2 rotations. I really am proud of Volquez. I hope that when I referred to him as a stud, that's really accurate. I don't want to believe that he had a "good day", and the fire is now sizzled down and/or out.
I suppose we will all see tomorrow when he goes up against KC for their last game in that series. DO well young man! "I just want to tell you good luck... We're all counting on you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home