Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Final Four

Nope. Not yet. What I am talking about is the final four minutes of the Texas @ Ohio State game. Good God! Now, the Longhorns beat the Buckeyes by a score of 25 - 22. The point of the headline, is that if the Longhorns played the first 56 minutes of football like they did the "final four" minutes... then this score would be drastically different.

Vince Young (not Vince Vaughn, Greggo), is one helluva strong player. I could only imagine if he was drafted by the Bucs next year (of course for that to happen, the Bucs would have to pretty much go 0-16, and it's not worth that much to me!). We need a QB on the Bucs team like this kid. I remember a young QB out of Georgia Tech by the name of Joe Hamilton. Vince Young reminds me a lot of him. Hamilton played for the Bucs (or at least wore a uniform) for his first 2 years. He's with Indianapolis now. I like to watch Vince Young play the game of football. He's BIG, he's fast, agile and most important... accurate. Last night he connected with Limas Sweed for the game relaxing touchdown. That was the end result of a 67 yard drive. Like I said... if only 56 minutes before, this score might be astronomical.

I would love to analyze this game for you, but you can pick up a paper for that! My opinion: Texas won the game only from luck in the last 4 minutes of the game. If they played like that all game, a deserving win would've happened. Ohio State is tough to beat, and the fact we did it, just makes me not give a flip if it was a deserving win or not. A 'W' is a 'W' right?? Well, not all the time.

Check back for college football analysis and NFL analysis in the next couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home