Wednesday, September 21, 2005

BIG Bag of Nothing

Is exactly what I have today. I could talk about the exciting upcoming hockey season, chock full of baseball like scores. I can and will say Congratulations to the Triplets in their induction to the Ring of Honor at Texas Stadium. I could talk about the Rangers, but what the hell is there to talk about? I could boast about my boy Carnell Williams and how he leads the entire league in rushing yards, but I wont do it do it.

Just will take the quick second to wish everyone a nice day, hope you're all doing well, and be sure to be at Lonestar Friday night to see Back In The Day play starting at 9pm.

Ok BYE BYE

PS... watch out for Rita. She's a vicious one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lance - I couldn't agree with you more on the hockey deal. I love the sport, and there will be a lot of write ups about a lot of games this season. I dont give a flying crap what your opinion is of the Ticket. A lot of people share your feelings, I am just not one of them. I enjoy listening to them. As far as the Triplets go, if you had read any thing else on my blog, then you would realize I am NOT a Cowboys fan. I am a Bucs fan, and have been since I was a kid. Getting inducted into the ring of honor is a well priveledge occasion. I just wanted to give them a "way to go". So, what else are you pissed about I can help you with?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way Lance... thanks for reading.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home