My Local Hall Of Fame.....
.... of musicians has just acquired another entry. A very good friend of mine, and one whom I have known for more than 20 years has a band she sings for. Her name is Amy Jannell, and the band is called INSIDE OUT.

Inside Out is a party band, chock full of covers than it sure to please any crowd of partiers. I have to tell you I was sincerely impressed with the group. I will admit, non-insultingly, that the type of music played is not my first choice. They did, however, play some oldies that I haven't heard it years, and made me feel really old!! But it's all in a good way, because Inside Out has the ability to pull you out of your shell, and make you feel real good about what you're listening to.
The set opened up with a couple of jazz tunes, featuring Patrick Gage on the sax and Chris Borin on trumpet. Quite impressive, and when the band switched gears and started playing I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross, I was quite beside myself! The band is VERY tight, and on several of the songs performed, I was really having a hard time distinguishing if it were the band playing or I was in my car listening to a CD! Lead guitarist Domino, co-lead vocalist Maegan Bardes, drummer John Simon, and Rich playing the keys were all very impressive and really nice people. I never got the chance to meet the bass player, Lou? It's that good folks.... You need to see for yourself!
Other tunes played in the first set (the only set I was able to stay for) included: That's The Way I Like It, We Are Family (dedicated to me by Amy...That was awesome) and Bad Girls. Many more were played throughout the night, and I am disappointed I didn't get to stay for the rest of the show. Next time they play, and my band does not, I will be in attendance.
Inside Out ladies and gentleman. If you get a chance to see them, I would highly recommend it. If you live out of town, take a listen on their song list page. This and all other info can be found here:
www.insideoutinfo.com

Inside Out is a party band, chock full of covers than it sure to please any crowd of partiers. I have to tell you I was sincerely impressed with the group. I will admit, non-insultingly, that the type of music played is not my first choice. They did, however, play some oldies that I haven't heard it years, and made me feel really old!! But it's all in a good way, because Inside Out has the ability to pull you out of your shell, and make you feel real good about what you're listening to.
The set opened up with a couple of jazz tunes, featuring Patrick Gage on the sax and Chris Borin on trumpet. Quite impressive, and when the band switched gears and started playing I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross, I was quite beside myself! The band is VERY tight, and on several of the songs performed, I was really having a hard time distinguishing if it were the band playing or I was in my car listening to a CD! Lead guitarist Domino, co-lead vocalist Maegan Bardes, drummer John Simon, and Rich playing the keys were all very impressive and really nice people. I never got the chance to meet the bass player, Lou? It's that good folks.... You need to see for yourself!
Other tunes played in the first set (the only set I was able to stay for) included: That's The Way I Like It, We Are Family (dedicated to me by Amy...That was awesome) and Bad Girls. Many more were played throughout the night, and I am disappointed I didn't get to stay for the rest of the show. Next time they play, and my band does not, I will be in attendance.
Inside Out ladies and gentleman. If you get a chance to see them, I would highly recommend it. If you live out of town, take a listen on their song list page. This and all other info can be found here:
www.insideoutinfo.com

2 Comments:
Thank you so much for this! I am hononored by your praises and time spent on our promotion. Yes, you're right. We don't do the greatest songs in the first set, but we're actually working on that. We're working on about twenty or more new songs right now. Once we get a solid male lead singer we will be changing our whole show. There is a lot in the works for us and I can't wait to impress you with the stuff we'll be doing! Thanks,Beaker! You're a good friend!
Hi Everyone!
You guys are awesome!!!!
We caught two of your shows while we were in Dallas and they were both amazing!
Thanks for making all my memories in Dallas amazing!!! Hope to see you in Toronto. We love you all! Big kisses to Domino. Love your Canadian girls Lina & AnnamariaXXXOOO
Post a Comment
<< Home