Sunday, June 18, 2006

Austin City Limits

OK, Steve, Debbie and I went down to to San Antonio to watch our friends in Phantom-X over the weekend of June 10th. These pictures were taken on the way back from San Antonio, moving at about 75 MPH. I am very surprised they turned out so nice!




Steve thought this building was really cool looking, so here's the pic. I tend to agree with him. It is pretty kick ass!





I like this one for the simple fact that the trees are offering some sort of interference. It looks good to me!






Ahhh.... Texas Our Texas. I know some of you readers are not from here, and prefer to be somewhere else. All I can say is.... be sure to send a postcard!





OK, so I have a hundered pictures of this sign, and the one on the other side of the highway. What's one more, right?
I cant imagine any of my readers not knowing why in the hell I snapped this picture. For the few of you who may not:
Amity Road is the name of my band, and represents everything obtained within my life long goals. My entertainment company is 287 Productions for this reason as well.


Until next time.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Company also contains some special collections, air max,
Nike Pro, Nike+, Mercurial and so. J'espre que vous amis comme ?a Max Nike wmns fresh air 90. Who released the first through of the mold means they invest our efforts on a pot connected with gold! Its architecture was used whereas fashion by many musicians. http://traffickahuna.com/status/index.php/rebbecahu/all

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home