New Series!
For those of you that do not know, I am a courier for a living. It is a fantastic job (if traffic doesn't bother you), and I get to see millons and millions of things every day. Some of which are funny, some breathtaking, some unusual... whatever. So I carry my camera around with me to catch these moments, and I am going to share them all with you! I have quite a stockpile, so I will publish the first five I took a little more than a month ago, then I will play catch up! I hope you enjoy them!

Downtown... View One. This was taken from Industrial Blvd.

Downtown... View Two. This one was taken on the viaduct connecting Industrial to downtown.

Downtown... View Three (same as view two, cept different)

This was in Gold parking at the American Airlines Center. I was making a delivery for the AV studio. The security guard stated this one belonged to Josh Howard. There were MANY expensive cars in this area! This was daytime, so undoubtedly, practice was taking place.

Wouldn't you just HATE waking up from a roadtrip nap to see this in your face!
Be back tomorrow (Or Thursday).

Downtown... View One. This was taken from Industrial Blvd.

Downtown... View Two. This one was taken on the viaduct connecting Industrial to downtown.

Downtown... View Three (same as view two, cept different)

This was in Gold parking at the American Airlines Center. I was making a delivery for the AV studio. The security guard stated this one belonged to Josh Howard. There were MANY expensive cars in this area! This was daytime, so undoubtedly, practice was taking place.

Wouldn't you just HATE waking up from a roadtrip nap to see this in your face!
Be back tomorrow (Or Thursday).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home