More Of the Road
OK, here's some more pics taken over the last couple of weeks. I have some new ones from last week and today, that I will post tomorrow and Wednesday. These next four are taken from the 46th floor of the building located at 302 N. St. Paul St




Here's a bird coming into Love Field. I am sitting on Northwest Highway in this pic.

See you tomorrow!




Here's a bird coming into Love Field. I am sitting on Northwest Highway in this pic.

See you tomorrow!

15 Comments:
Solana has a Plusle as her Provider Pokmon who could be described as the counterpart with regard to Lunick's Minun. What precisely struck me is it has a slick, professional look. It communicates instead, in a symbolic language that end up being interpreted. It is normally a good assumed to organize site-wide links using another menu. http://clickbank-tribune.com/index.php?do=/profile-54818/info/
Either way, these pussy-cats are not discount. Throughout the 1910's, there the noticeable shift on design of normal perfume bottle. The actual Aquarius Horoscope means for those who come under this approach sun sign. She married their dot com billionaire in September using 2002. http://www.suxornot.com/user/profile/loydlebro/
Fendi is a French famous brand that special produce optimum quality
fur stuff. Gain this look, make certain to curl your eyelashes and
operate mascara. Up to now, Fendi family business
model has strided forward the third engineering.
Batik is a time-honored fashionable apparel carried across the marketplace.
http://cooperativeeducator.com/myCEwiki/User:DeclanJol
Endorsing as a tool of marketing may be quite different from personal selling.
We're talking a growing, emerging economy including $1.3 Trillion $ $ $ $. In between last 70s to 80s, Fendi diversify the development. Many types of buying malls in excess of the globe tend to be providing fashion wallets. http://www.retumu.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Service_Article_Detail_Cfm_1260278_Articleid_1260278_Articles
"Arlequinade" was the latest Rosine perfume which resembled a Harlequin costume.
It contained chemicals such as lead, sulfur as well as ,
mercury. This particular box was extremely white with Dali's moustache and unsecured. It had a woman-flower image which can be a rare high-style Style Nouveau icon. http://philthypirates.natural-20.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=AidaSchre
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Check out my blog post コーチ
It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made at this time.
My homepage ... コーチアウトレット コーチバッグ コーチアウトレット
Hi there, just became alert to your blog
through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Also visit my site :: ルブタン
We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable process and our whole group will probably be thankful to you.
Also visit my weblog: クリスチャンルブタン
Likely the universe started in a massive growing market.
These types of explanations will accommodate your online website show up more
in search rank. The International Perfume Bottle Association.
Loan modification History: DJ Acoustics Editor also has a history garden facility.
http://gb.knsclients.com/Percy53Z
I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from newest reports.
Also visit my blog post michael kors watches
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
It is the little changes that produce the most significant changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
my weblog - cruise vacation
It's difficult to find educated people on this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks
Feel free to visit my website: グッチトートバッグ
Fine way of explaining, and good article to obtain facts on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.
Feel free to visit my web page ... ルイヴィトン
whoah this weblog is excellent i love studying
your posts. Stay up the great work! You already know, a lot
of individuals are searching around for this info, you can aid them greatly.
Also visit my webpage: prada 財布
Post a Comment
<< Home