More from the road...
Well, another productive week of work is behind me, but unfortunately, I did not see a whole lot of fun things this week. I managed to grab these four:

This was taken at the tour bus dealership in Arlington, TX. I thought this was the best looking one on the lot. You should see the inside! Dealer would not allow pictures of the interior. This bus will be mine! OH YES! It WILL be mine!

I had a delivery to the Hyatt Regency Reunion, and as I was walking in, I looked up and saw this! I am fascinated by this building. This is Reunion Tower, and the "ball" at the top houses a number of things, including an upscale restaurant and an observation deck. Don't like the view you have? Wait a minute and it will change. The top rotates!

Taken going NB on the Dallas North Tollway. Yummy.

Painted on the side of a rehearsal studio near 635 and 75 area of Dallas. Beautiful painting! RIP My brothers of Rock & Roll.
Until next time.....

This was taken at the tour bus dealership in Arlington, TX. I thought this was the best looking one on the lot. You should see the inside! Dealer would not allow pictures of the interior. This bus will be mine! OH YES! It WILL be mine!

I had a delivery to the Hyatt Regency Reunion, and as I was walking in, I looked up and saw this! I am fascinated by this building. This is Reunion Tower, and the "ball" at the top houses a number of things, including an upscale restaurant and an observation deck. Don't like the view you have? Wait a minute and it will change. The top rotates!

Taken going NB on the Dallas North Tollway. Yummy.

Painted on the side of a rehearsal studio near 635 and 75 area of Dallas. Beautiful painting! RIP My brothers of Rock & Roll.
Until next time.....

2 Comments:
'彼はよく知られている自由なスケールを体験して、LOLとまだ9月と30日の期間で行くとさえ10月は企業がOxford.Burberryアウトレット中ベイリーを有する主に関連付けられている最大のブランドです着席する関与起動することを決めた素晴らしい服のライン、フィニッシュ仕上げ、ショッピングバッグ、また、デザイナーハンドバッグと一緒にオーデコロンは
Also visit my webpage 財布 グッチ
。、2011年の早い初めに、グッチは、私たちにその素晴らしい歴史
と、自社製品への
新しいアイデアを
与えるための繊細なデ
ザインが認められ
た。そのデザインのアイデアのためにグッチは流行の、世界で最も
一般的なブラン
ドの一つであったと流行の
リーダーになる。フ
ォワードグッチの新しいアウトレット、ブーツ、今年の初めに袋を見てみ
ましょう。 。私たちは冬に流行の靴の
メインストリー
ムであり、古
典的な赤と緑の色で装飾されたどちらかと
黒色昨年のグッチのデザインを見に行こう
Have a look at my weblog; グッチ
Post a Comment
<< Home