Slacking
To all of you waiting to see my NFL game of the week, College Game of the week,and A special somethin or other, I apologize. My internet was down all day today, and I finally figured out it was because my roommate thought he would come try to make his laptop work, and left the damn modem unplugged. Way to go GENIUS!!
Anyway, I know the "plug in" would be the first thing anyone would check, but Comcast has been out here three times already for other problems, so I just assumed, once again, it was THEIR fault. Not this time. Oh well.
I will be back tomorrow and have some stuff up for you. Remember, Games of the week are selected by my opinion, not by ESPN's or the paper or anything like that!! See ya soon.
Beaker
Anyway, I know the "plug in" would be the first thing anyone would check, but Comcast has been out here three times already for other problems, so I just assumed, once again, it was THEIR fault. Not this time. Oh well.
I will be back tomorrow and have some stuff up for you. Remember, Games of the week are selected by my opinion, not by ESPN's or the paper or anything like that!! See ya soon.
Beaker

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home