Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Take Your Pick

NFL Game Of the Week: Take your pick! I was pretty surprised at some of the results this week. I am happy with my Bucs, beating the Bills 19-3; I am happy to see Minnesota get ego checked for the second week in a row, suffering an embarrassing loss to Cincinnati, 37-8. When Kansas City lost to Oakland, it wasn't that big of a surprise, kind of like Green Bay going down two weeks in a row, this time to Cleveland. Dallas giving up a loss by one measly point, Chicago racking up 38 points to rally over Detroit.... Did Chicago score that many points all last season? I think if I were forced to pick a game of the week, I would chose New England losing to Carolina. Because of divisional reasons, I am disappointed in that loss. Otherwise, I could care less about the Pats. Never meant anything to me, neither did any of the Bowl wins. But nobody expected this to happen. New England losing to Carolina by such a margin.... WOW, I don't believe my eyes.

STOP!!!!

People... I don't care if it's New England, Dallas, Tampa Bay, Green Bay or Oakland or WHOEVER it is who loses to WHOEVER. People, first of all it's WEEK TWO. This is the NFL. Teams are going to lose. It happens. All you s**t talkers out there need to put a shoe in it. Support your team, stop saying they suck because they lost ONE game so far. New England? What would you react like if Tampa Bay beat New England, say... 78-6?? Don't think it could happen? It can. What if San Francisco beat Indianapolis, say...... 24-12. WHO GIVES A FLIP. I wish you bandwagon hoppers would just keep quiet until at least week 8. Then you can start sweating what your precious Pats are doing. Watch out week 3... NE plays IN Pitt!!! UH OH!

1 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home