Oops.
OK. I am REALLY slacking. There are a lot of things I wanted to get to this week, but didn't find time to do it. Job and Vehicle search seems to get in the way of a lot of things. Oh well.... I will have to skip college game of the week and NFL game of the week analysis from last week. I will tell you the games in my opinion, but wont tell you why. That makes me "mysterious" right? Yeah... Not so much.
College: 2 way Texas tie: SMU beating TCU, and (of course) Texas beating Ohio State.
Talk amongst yourselves. :)
NFL: New Orleans beating Carolina. Both teams are in my division with the Bucs, so it was hard to chose who I wanted to win. It always is in week One anyway.
I will be back in a little while to analyze this week's game of the week (according to the Dallas Morning News), and give my weekly analysis... Killing 2 birds with one stone:
Buffalo AT Tampa Bay. :)
Stay tuned for a well versed lyric on my favorite radio station!
College: 2 way Texas tie: SMU beating TCU, and (of course) Texas beating Ohio State.
Talk amongst yourselves. :)
NFL: New Orleans beating Carolina. Both teams are in my division with the Bucs, so it was hard to chose who I wanted to win. It always is in week One anyway.
I will be back in a little while to analyze this week's game of the week (according to the Dallas Morning News), and give my weekly analysis... Killing 2 birds with one stone:
Buffalo AT Tampa Bay. :)
Stay tuned for a well versed lyric on my favorite radio station!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home